On Friday night (17th April 2009) we had an Easter Harvest Party at Hwai Tah's house. It was a really fun night. We had games, laughters, sharing, a great testimony from Sherene and also lots of cam-whoring! Woo hoo! Good thing I brought along my camera that night. We had lots of fun taking pictures and posing. Please check the pictures out and see what we did haha. We tried posing like the actors on Heroes too =)

All the group shots were taken using my faithful Remote Control for my camera. So please don't criticize the bad angles, bad focus, bad everything haha. I just want to have fun taking pictures =) good thing I had my remote control with me. If not I have to run back and forth and set timer and all. Gosh so troublesome.

Anyway, bottomline is we had lots of fun together. Laughing, sharing, poking fun at each other. It was a good Christian gathering. Too bad our host Hwai Tah couldn't be with us because he was held up at his office till late night. However praise the Lord because he managed to lead one of his friends to Christ that day! Woo hoo!

Okay you can stop reading now. Check out the pictures.

Oh one more thing. All the pictures were unedited except for a few. =)

www.zlwinchew.blogspot.com for more pictures.
www.zlwinmagic.blogspot.com to hire me.
www.zlwin.com to feed yourself.

Attendance for the night: Sherene Cheong, Anne, Jasen, Zlwin, Yamuna, Jacky, Stef, Nataly, Wuan Chin, Grace Gan.




















































































It spells "YAF CELL 1" =) hehe.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.