Was at Bangsar's ShivZ Cafe last Sunday night for Sean Jesudasen's farewell dinner. We had a fun night taking pictures and chatting with those old buddies. At first we were quite reserved and taking time to open up hehe. Then after the meal, we were all ready and we went about chatting with different individuals.

They were an exciting bunch of people. I remembered this friend Derrick who approached me and talked to me about camera. And this friend Ah Seng, we talked magic haha. So fun. And another friend Eugene Fong, we chatted about travels. Man, I am so inspired to go travelling backpack now haha. One day one day! Anyhoos, it was a delightful party. Sean is sure a blessing to those around him. It was shown at the dinner. People were just giving testimonies after testimonies about Sean. So sweet.

Pictures were taken by me except those you see me in it la. The first few shots I was trying this twirling effect on my camera. One turned out well but the rest not so. Enjoy =D














































You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.