I was at Felicity Thong's Piano Graduation Recital two nights ago(Wednesday night). It was held at UCSI University. What a long journey there. Jeffrey and I was stuck in the jam for almost an hour, with Sherrene Teh in front of us in another car. Halfway through we wanted to turn back or go to Mid Valley haha. The jam was killing. However we managed to endure it for our dear friend Felicity. Thank goodness we arrived early!

Her piano recital was great. Some of the songs I do not understand and can't apprecite well because I do not know classical pieces. But some I like =) however from the piano experts, Felicity did awesome! It was hard for me to take pictures while she was playing. This is because the hall was so silent except for the piano. When I take a picture, my camera shutter makes a very loud noise and it can be heard throughout the hall. So I only managed to get some shots while she was playing. And that happened when Felicity went loud, so enough to cover my camera noise. This is one disadvantage of having a DSLR Camera haha.

After the peformance we went to Jaya One to have our dinner+supper. Had a good time experimenting my camera with Su Ling. She was sitting right in front of me, so I ma take pictures of her lo. Watch out for the wild hog+elf picture of Su Ling haha.

Enjoy the pictures!
















































You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.