The views through the camera lens are just endless. This picture of the green spotlight matches with Poh Leong’s green shirt.

At the right angle I captured Poh Leong’s bass with the light shining into the lens so that it creates a glowing effect at the bottom-right.

Zoomed in to get this shot.

Taking pictures of guitars and basses from this angle are kind of nice.

Praise and Worship session during YE.

Deep in worship.
The lighting in the hall wasn’t very good for my camera. Had a hard time taking a picture of Adrian and Samantha which are not blur. This shot is nice. I made Adrian stand out while I blurred the front subject, Samantha. So happened that Adrian was standing under the light, easier for me.

Pastor John’s hand lifted to God.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.