The following pictures were shot using a Canon EOS 350D. I went to Labuan on the 25th of June this year. 6 of us from our school represented Selangor to compete in the national level of the “Puisi dan Lagu” competition.


One of my best collections of pictures are these pictures I took from the airplane. Look at the magnificent art of God. The camera was adjusted to the perfect setting to capture this picture. If not it would be too bright.


Paintings in the sky.

In bright conditions I had to lower the ISO speed.



The cloud has a shape of a horse.


The sunlight was just perfect.

It is amazing how God created the heavens and the earth. The clouds change its shape all the time but yet they look so beautiful.




This is one of my favorite. Light shining through the darkness.




One of the performances before our competition.

The hall.


The building reflected through another building’s windowpanes. Nice.

Andy and Bunny =)

Now this is one beautiful shot. The camera had to be adjusted to fit blur the front cage and the back cage and bring out the middle object which is the bird. Is it a hornbill?

The performances at the “Puisi dan Lagu” Dinner organized by the Labuan “big important people”





That is my music teacher. He is a really cheeky guy haha.


Look at his face! So hilarious! He was the first guy who jumped on stage to take pictures with the beautiful ladies and I was the proud photographer of his. Well I was given the privilege to use his camera throughout the trip. That’s when I got addicted to the EOS 350D.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.