Sri Lethia had their annual sports day on the 12th of May this year.
At the right timing and the right lighting you will be able to capture shots like this. This picture is one of my most treasured.

The march of the Yellow House.

Have your eyes wide open if you want to be a good photographer. I looked up and saw this wonderful view and I took a picture of the Malaysia flag soaked in the sunlight. Had to adjust my ISO setting so that it would not be too bright.

Wonderful.

Can you see that he is floating? Look at his feet. Captured this when this little boy was running.

The whistle went off, the runners got off their butt, the camera STOPPED TIME.


Reaching for the stars... I mean trees...

WA CHA!!! Kung-fu kick! Cantonese called it “Hong Kong Kiok” which means Hog Kong Leg? Haha. Suba giving Jolene a kick in the face. Literally.

Pay back time!

OUCH! That must have hurt!

I’m on the top of the world looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find...

...is the love that I’ve found ever since you’ve been around.

You put me at the top of the world... (Hey, it’s a song alright.)


Yea dance to the rhythm.

Move it Baba.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.