Here is a glimpse of the many pictures I took during my Phuket trip. My favourite picture being the one above. I saw this Norwegian couple at the beach and volunteered my help to take pictures for them with their camera and then mine. I was shocked when they agreed. Then I thought of being cheeky to ask them to pose for me and to my surprise they didn't mind at all. So I told them to pose what I wanted them to pose and like good models they did it =) and finally I managed to get this wonderful shot. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.


This picture was taken at the Kamala beach.



This is a frog and no I didn't zoom it. I was using the SuperMacro mode on my camera and I was approaching the frog really really slowly. Took a few nice shots before it finally got tired of my face and decided to run away.


Saw the crab? =)



A man earning an honest living.



Motherly-love.




Yea, I actually learnt to ride a motorcycle at Phuket haha. It was fun!


Pity. The poor dwells among the rich but the rich does not have eyes to see.


This is a wall actually =)


Lanterns taken at the FantaSea show place.


Coca-cola. This was Sean's idea.


Haha =D please do not misuse this picture ya.


Wondeful...
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.