You know how I actually got so dark? It wasn't because of my diving. I specially requested that my diving suit be a long one that would cover me from next to toe haha. How I actually got dark was because I spent almost 4 hours just walking on the beach taking pictures under the SCORCHING SUN! But I didn't regret it. It was worth the sunburnt.








The way to relax... We Malaysians would rather prefer lying in our bed in our cosy room reading right? haha.







Can you see how bright the sun is shining? Even their skin looks like gold.







Baywatch anyone? =)

Nice to see to couples strolling down the beach hand in hand.



A game of beachball.



You know when the three girls walked pass all the guys head turned towards them haha. Too bad I didn't manage to get that shot.




I like this shot.









Haha cute! This little guy here was actually getting ready to hit the waves with his little yellow shovel.





And he ran to me... Cute haha.



I love this shot. Seeing this picture we could actually feel the love of the mother towards her daughter.


They asked me whether I am going to put this in the Malaysia magazine =)


I felt like burying him haha.


This is nice. When I am old I will do the same maybe haha.


Shannon Choong - model wannabe.








Bald head! So shiny! =D










He really needs to run more.




You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.