Loading our stuffs on the long boat on the way to Banana Rock dive site. We actually had a lot of pictures taken underwater using Carl's (our fellow instructor) camera. I will upload it as soon I get the CD from Ps. John, mine couldn't work I don't know why.


Cheeky smile =)


Carl Richardson!


Shannon Choong and Wenshu.



Justin!



Would love to own one house beside the sea. Nice. I love serene places. I am quite a naturalist. Don't really fancy city life.


Awesome crib.




This was our dive site - the Banana Rock.


Only two miserable coconut trees on the rock haha.








Fit for a coca-cola advertisement?




I hope Coca-cola pay me for this shot hehe.







Nice. If only I could bring it home...


What do you think of this picture? I like it. The rock seem to be getting smaller and smaller and at the distant the boat seem really small.


Haha. Eating Thai Chicken Rice on the beach.



We cleaned up the place before we left. Placed all our rubbish into a big plastic bag. Carl got everything ready. He really cares for the environment. God bless you Carl.



















You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.