It has been a long absence! And one that I am not proud of haha. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy with my Magical life (www.zlwinmagic.com) and I hardly had the time to even hold my camera. However my passion for photography have not left me yet!

I am still in love with shooting! Bang Bang!

This is Zlwin Photography Comeback! And I am here to stay!

Continue to follow up on my blog. There will be a lot of updates soon!

Currently, I have tons of magic performances lining up for the month of October. Am still available to do photography, just give me a call anytime and we will plan something out.

Enjoy the following shots!

Fashion shots at Victim A La Mode @ Mist Club, Bangsar.
Couple shots at Klang (Jeffrey Leong and Grace Gan)






You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.