A lovely couple Hadrian Loh and Canna Tan started a new journey together on the 9th of September 2009 (090909) and I had the honor to be there to not only witness their Registration of Marriage but be their official photographer.

I had a great time interacting with them and shooting them bang bang! =D

The day got even better when I got the privilege to arrange NINE couples to have a shoot! You can see the picture below later on. I directed them to make a love shape and then I shot from the first floor above. It was fun =D the other photographers with bigger guns were just standing beside me and not saying a word haha.

Wedding is the coming together of two imperfect souls to love, care for and cherish one another for the rest of their lives together.

I wish you both blessings in your life!






Capturing natural expressions is my passion and I particularly love this shot. Sometimes photographers have to just be really ready to shoot when they see their subject laughing =D or smiling =)






The NINE couples which I directed wahaha =) so hard to make them stand in the right position and all. But it was fun.



I cheekily asked them to KISS and they were so sporting to do so! Woo hoo! I love people who are comfortable in front of the camera.



And no one dared to carry their beloved wife EXCEPT Hadrian! Way to go bro!



Stairway to heaven? =)




This man has strong arms haha.



Here they are inside the room signing some documents. I wasn't allowed to enter so I shot them from outside.


So kewl haha. Look at Canna! Like a small girl.



At the Putrajaya bridge. Smooch Smooch!



This is the end of one of their journey and the beginning of another!
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.