Hey people! I know I have been missing for almost a year now! I am sorry. I have been busy with MAGIC last year. I had a lot of fun learning this new art of Magic and Illusions. It has definitely brought me to many places. And because of that I finally have the money to buy myself a DSLR camera which I have always yearned.

My new arsenal includes:
1. Canon Rebel XT (from the United States)
2. Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II
3. Canon EF-S 17-55mm F/2.8 IS USM
4. Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8 EX DC Macro
5. Sigma 70-300mm F/4.5-5.6 APO DG Macro
6. Canon Flashlite 430EX
7. Canon Battery Grip BG-E3
8. Canon Remote Controller RC-1
9. Bagman Camera Bag
10. Canon PowerShot S3IS

With this new army of Time Stoppers that I own, I hope to improve in my photography skills and be taking more and more beautiful pictures. So keep tuning in to Time in Franmes and check out my upcoming pictures!

My other website and blog:
1. http://www.zlwin.com/
2. http://www.zlwinmagic.blogspot.com/

Look out for a new design soon =)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.