We live in a world where time becomes history at every tick of the clock. Time moves in such a fast pace and it is irreversible, making it impossible to have the same moment twice in life. Only one thing has the power to capture time and freeze it. No, it is not magic.

The clock ticks time away but pictures stop time.

Pictures can capture the smile on one’s face and has the ability to keep that smile for ages and ages. Pictures can capture that laugh, the tears, the pain and the joy. Time waits for no man, it passes every second and we do not get the chance to relive a precious moment for a second time. But when the camera captures the moment, we can relive it when we look at the pictures – that is the magic.




Before you see the pictures,
PLEASE READ THIS:

1. ALL the pictures in this blog have already been reduced in its size. The pictures I take are about 2MB to 3MB each but I have reduced them to a small teeny weenie 30KB to 80KB each. So you will find some of the pictures blur if you zoom in or make it bigger. I do this because it makes it easier for me to upload my pictures.

2. ALL the pictures in this blog were taken by ME unless noted otherwise. For the pictures where you see me in it, I used a tripod and adjust my camera to capture in self-timer mode. The Picture of me jumping was taken by Jolene Tan Mei Peng. One of the best picture I have.

3. NO humans or animals were harmed (so far) in taking all those pictures.

4. PLEASE keep in mind that I am not a professional photographer in case you find some pictures that are worth throwing into the trash bin.

______________________________________________

GOD is the One that gave me my talent. Therefore, I hope I could bless others as well as I capture God’s creations such as the sun, clouds and trees and one of the greatest gifts of God – time.

Visit my website at www.zlwin.com for more pictures and feed yourself with God’s word.

God bless all.

Psalm 24:1-2
The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world, and all who live in it;
for he founded it upon the seas
and established it upon the waters.

Let me help you to capture time in frames.

The following pictures are only 500+ pictures out of my 23,000+.




You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.