L.I.F.E. Rally at Grace PJ.
Grace Assembly’s beloved youth pastor, Pastor John Beh, preaching at the rally.
Choose LIFE!

Love his style. I was running all over the place that night to take pictures.

Awesome shot. Not to boast but well I do love this picture a lot.

That’s the way you should end a song – in style!

And this is why rockers love long hair. They could swing it like there’s no lice. Aww come on don’t you know that there are Christian rockers too? Well Christian rockers rock harder because we serve a God that is Rocking Almighty.

Don’t kick me! I just want to have a picture of you guys!

Nice shoes.

Zoom in and you will be able to see that he was wearing a pink underwear. No joke!

Yea! That’s the way ah ha ah ha you rock it! Ah ha ah ha. That’s the way ah ha ah ha you rock it!



The PJ band leading in worship.

Adjusted the camera to AV mode and had this shot taken with the background blurred a little to bring out the front object. He was moving and I managed to freeze him and got this shot taken. Look what it says on the hailer – TRUTH.
Shout the TRUTH out.

Rawr!!!!

Is he big or is his bass just small?! Haha. This is left-handed Emmanuel on the tiny bass, the president of PJ’s youth church.

This drummer sure knows how to be loud and stand out among the rest.

I had the flash fire in the second-curtain (slow mo) so that I could light up the back as well, or else the back would turn out dark.

PJ band.

Les Paul babeh!

Smooth.

He looked like he was going to charge at me like a bull with bass.

Justin.

Dancing with the bass.

Fellowship of the Smiles. I had them put their back against the wall and told them that I am handsome and they laughed... Pif!

Jian Quin and Su Ling.

Gerard Fong, Jason Pang, Joshua Lim, Matthew Tan, Andy Gomes and Wayne (maybe Rooney)
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.