Adrian and I. Picture taken on the Corkscrew Roller-coaster at Genting Theme Park last year.


This was on the Space Shot at Genting. Can you see Adrian’s hair? Yes, I did bring my camera up the Space Shot and was taking pictures when it went down, NO JOKE. And nope, I wasn’t afraid the camera might fall. Photographers have to take risk to get dangerous pictures haha. Adrian was screaming like a baby when the Space Shot went down and I was smiling at the camera.


Adrian on the um umbrella ride (I forgot what it is called)


On the Corkscrew Roller-coaster.


Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I was at the Hong Kong Disneyland.

Picture of Jason. He looks like a Dragonball character doesn’t he? I love to take pictures and work with the sunlight. It always turn out nice and picture-licious.

I took this self-portrait with a tripod and with my camera adjusted to self-timer mode.

Are the flowers more beautiful or the girl behind it? This is Jolene, the girl that took the picture of me jumping. Oh wait, the flowers are plastic...

This is Fiona. I do not know whether I captured a genuine smile of a fake one. But it’s all right, I like the face.

Now this is one of a kind shot. What are your emotions when you see it? Pause and look at this picture for a while...
This is Joanne Lee, she’s a student from Raja Zarina school. I was at MGS the other day for an English Speaking Competition. Joanne has just finished her speech and ran down and was greeted by her loving mother. Joanne ran and gave mother a big hug and tears rolled out of her eyes. Mother was so proud of her daughter. I could almost cry that time. This kind of pictures are the ones you would want to keep forever. Joanne could look back at it 20 years later and remember the love of a mother. Priceless love.

Break dancers getting ready to break some bones.

No it’s not the hand of Adam and God. It’s Zlwin and Andy.

Muah!

This is one of my 14 hampsters. He was just a youngster hampsteen. Squeezed that poor little animal into that Ferrari car.

Sri Lethia’s IU Day. Could have a better shot but my memory ran out that time and I didn’t know.


Ooh la la...

Move it.

Had nothing to do that time and went out and took this picture of my dad’s car.

This cross has been with me for like 3 years... But Jesus will be with me forever.

Fish taken at a underwater world exhibit in Labuan.

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.