The Clique 5ive.
From left: Me, Jolene, Suba, Sheng Giap and Shannon. This picture was taken during sunset in the field. At the back of us are shoplots. This is one of the few pictures I edit (I normally do not edit my pictures, I want to leave it as it is) and I only use Powerpoint to edit. I am Adobe Photoshop-illiterate.

This is the original unedited picture of me jumping down from a pole. This picture was taken by Jolene using my Canon Power Shot S5 IS.

This is Suba. Man, she can really fly. Literally...

Matthew slam-dunking.

The edited picture of me jumping.


Playing around with my camera I found this cool function where I could bring out only one chosen color. I chose red for this picture.


This picture was taken at the beach in Port Dickson during the La Salle’s Metamorphosis camp earlier this year. I was using Fiona’s Sony camera then.


This is one of my best pictures I have taken. I was on an airplane. I used a Canon EOS 350D and was at the window taking pictures until my face got dark because of the sunlight, really. I adjusted the ISO and the apertures as well as the shutter speed so that I could take the picture. It was too bright for a normal camera to shoot. Isn’t it wonderful to see how magnificently God created the clouds and the sun?


Just one of the 200+ pictures I took from the airplane’s windowpane.


I really like this shot, I was above the clouds =)


After about 30 minutes the sun was setting and I adjusted the ISO and apertures to get this dark shot. We could see the light shining through the darkness.


Suba took this shot. I and four more friends went to Jusco to spend a day together. After watching a movie we decided to take pictures. Spiderman should be jealous!


Sri Lethia had their annual Sports Day on the 12th of May earlier this year. I took this shot of this guy running a race. Perfect timing.

Suba and Jolene. Picture taken at a playground. The camera stopped time and had them paused in motion. Nice.

Shot at a church rally in PJ (LIFE Rally). This is the guitarist of the Christian band Army of Three.

No his hair wasn’t spiked up. I adjusted my camera to multiple shots and one of it captured this picture. I love this picture a lot. This is Army of Three’s bassist.

Transit’s bassist Justin (not Timberlake, but he sure has the looks!)

A picture of a sweet girl. Captured it during my school’s Merdeka Celebration on 30th August.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.