I was invited to attend 7aste, the Penang chapter. Brought along a few friends of mine and we had an awesome time at the event. The event was held at Mansion 32, one of Penang's most excuisite and well known restaurant. They turned the whole restaurant into such a beautiful place for the night.

The event started off with people coming in and chilling out at the bar and other areas of the restaurant. There were free flow of choiced African wine, white wine and beer. The finger food that were served were very delicious. I like particularly the beef on satay stick. I don't know whether it was beef or not but it tasted like beef and it was very very good.

The ambience there was beautiful. Blue lights all over and people are just there to give you a smile and welcome you to the event. Felt like being at home in KL. Everything was good except for the lack of air conditioners haha. It was so so hot and I was sweating a lot in my coat and those without coats were sweating too. Maybe it was because of the heat coming out from the beautiful ladies all around haha.

I actually bumped into a lot of my KL friends and I was happy to know that they were willing to travel a 5 hour journey (depending how fast you drive) to come to Penang for this event. Yes, this event is THAT good! =)

I had the privilege to meet up with a lot of interesting people that night including the big people behind this event. We were chatting and they found out that I work as an entertainer, a magician/mentalist to be exact. Of course they asked me to show them some magic. So I did.

And they were blown away.

After that, it was one wild ride of Magic with one group after another.

It is interesting how you could get to know people through magic. There was this lady who was really impressed by me. Her name's Angie Ng. She shared with me about how she liked the way I entertained and performed. She is a well known emcee and has done a lot of events before and seen many magicians. She commended me on the way I brought myself and the way I respected my audience when I performed. We had a good chat over many laughters. She even tried to disect my magic part by part in the hope of knowing how it was done :) I also had a very good time with a huge bunch of youths from Penang. One of them recognized me and he approached me and asked whether I could show him and his friends magic. I was more than glad to do so. After that, we felt as though we knew each other for years! :)

Let the pictures do the talking.

7aste was a beautiful event. Two thumbs up to the men and women behind this very successful event! Cheers!!!

Pictures were all taken by a very close friend of mine, Simon Kong (http://pbmagician.blogspot.com)





















You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.