My good friend Leonard Chua brought me to Putrajaya last week for Hannah Tan's show. It was held at Pullman Hotel, a very beautiful place and very classy with a lot of good places to take pictures. Had the privilege to take pictures for Hannah.

http://hannahtan.com to know about who Hannah is =)



The lights play an important role here. I do not like using the flash in this kind of situation so I allow available lights to help me make my pictures nice.


She has a very pretty smile =)



We had some fun before the show started haha. Sukvinder took this shot of me taking off =D fly fly fly!

I just love jump shots =D

Sukvinder! He is a good jump shot model haha!


My boss Leonard Chua on the right and my boss' boss Hannah Tan on the left hehe =D

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.