Hey people! Here are some teaser pictures from Camporama 2009! The following pictures were taken with my beautiful Sigma APO DG Macro 70-300mm lens. She's a beauty I tell you. Except for the first three pictures including the one on top, they were taken with my Sigma EX DC Macro 18-50mm lens. Another beauty.

There will be more pictures coming up soon here and also on my Facebook. Do come back on and off to check.

Permission has been granted by the author of this blog to copy the pictures that you want. However as a token of appreciation, please do place a link-back in your blogs or online space to my website or blogs =) Your kindness is much appreciated!

You can click on the pictures to view the larger file. However if you want the original file with the original size and pixels, sorry but you have to wait until the Camporama 2009 picture compilation is out on DVD. Don't forget to grab your copy! =)

God bless all!

My Camporama 2009 devotional message - Click here.




















You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.