La Salle’s Metamorphosis Camp 2007.
Pictures taken using Fiona Gan’s Sony Cybershot camera.

Three Mermaids stranded in Port Dickson. I brought them home. Haha. Just kidding.


Nice shot. I had them stand on a rock just below the water’s surface so it looks like they were standing on water.

Oops.




This is a really emo picture of Sister Kim.

Paris Hilton’s Stars Are Blind? No it’s Fiona Gan’s Don’t Stare at My Behind.

GIANT!!!! AHHH!!!!

Chicks and Tortoises. On the right is my Tortie but the chick ain’t mine.


My cute little Tortie, my Piggie and my Drumstick. I lost my Piggie already =( sad...

This is one model shot I like. Fiona really has potential to be a model? Haha. Minus the 100Plus and drumstick in her hands the picture will be wow. Photoshop? Anyone?
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.